"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
About the Company
q4 financial is an integrated financial services firm providing Accounting (including Business Advisory) and Financial Planning services located in Brisbane CBD.
We are a values based client centric business, with an energetic team and are committed to engaging our staff and clients to ‘shape their future’, whatever that may be.
We are known for our energy, quality, and care of clients and colleagues alike and value the reward of meeting the high expectations of clients all the while having fun.
Loving what you do, you will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a CSO/Paraplanner role. You will see joining q4 as a genuine long-term career move, with a view to realizing your career and personal goals within financial planning at q4 financial.
You will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail, excellent administration skills, efficient and good at getting things done! You will also be someone that challenges the status quo and improves systems and processes.
The position will be highly rewarding for an energetic team player who prides themselves on doing a good job in a compliant way that also provides a great client experience. You will be an experienced XPLAN user and ideally have prior experience with CBA/CBA aligned or a large dealer group licensee.
About the Role
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Client Services Officer/Paraplanner to join our small Financial Planning team within the larger q4 team.
Your typical day will involve:
- Review meeting preparation and advice and supporting document production
- Implementation of advice including investment, superannuation and insurance
- Management of the delivery of FDS’s and Ongoing Service Agreements
- Liaise with clients regarding meetings and implementation of their strategies
- Liaise with investment and insurance providers
- Work closely with q4’s Senior Financial Advisers and the broader team
- Dependent on experience, salary package between $55,000 – $75,000.
Please address your cover letter to q4’s Office Manager and forward this along with your resume to email@example.com